Western Australian Government Small Business Lockdown Assistance Grant
As a direct result of the recent ANZAC Day long weekend lockdown in the Perth, Rottnest & Peel regions, the WA Government announced a $2,000 grant for eligible businesses.
The payment is intended to offset direct costs incurred due to the lockdown.
The grant is to assist businesses adversely affected:
- during the lockdown period over the ANZAC Day long weekend (from 12.01am on Saturday 24 April, until 12.01am on Tuesday, 27 April); and/or
- as a result of trading restrictions in place during the lockdown transitional period (from 12.01am on Tuesday 27 April, until 12.01am on Saturday 1 May).
Application for the grant must be made via the link below. Please check the Eligibility Criteria before proceeding with an application.
Online applications open 26 May with intended distribution of funds in June/July.
Clients must be able to provide evidence that its primary business activity fits into one of the general categories listed below:
- cafés and restaurants
- catering services
- pubs, taverns and bars
- specialised food retail
- hairdressing and beauty services
- sport and physical recreation (instruction)
- health and fitness centres and gyms
- accommodation and sightseeing transport
- rental and hiring services
- food wholesalers
- creative industries and performing arts venues
- event equipment hire
If you have any queries with the above, please do not hesitate to contact our Canning Vale office on 9256 2777 or by email, email@example.com