Brealey Quill Kenny in the Perth Community
Brealey Quill Kenny, Perth Certified Practising Accountants, believe that businesses exist for a greater purpose which is why we activity involved in the community.
We like to help others in our community and to this end, support the following charities and community initiatives with regular contributions:
- Uniting Care – Pancake Day
- Paws for a Cause – RSPCA
- Pink Ribbon Day and Daffodil Day – The Cancer Council
- The Red Cross – Victoria Bushfire appeal 2009
- Movember – The Prostate Cancer Foundation and beyondblue
- Jeans for Genes Day – money raised goes to 18 different charities
- St Bartholomew’s House
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea (Cancer Council)
- Red Nose Day – Sids Kids
- Blue September Australia
- Diabetes Australia
- Navy Clearance Diver Trust
Brealey Quill Kenny also sponsors the following organisations:
- Canning Vale Senior Football Club – Canning Vale Cougars
- Salvation Army Appeal – DVG Golf Day
- Leukaemia Foundation – WA Special Needs Children’s Christmas Party
- Melville Little Athletics – Melville Little Athletics Club
- Wembley Junior Football Club – Wembley Junior Magpies
Brealey Quill Kenny goes green
We have the following initiatives in place to reduce our impact on the environment:
- Recycling toner cartridges.
- Electricity – being conscious of our electricity usage and turning off lights and equipment where possible.
- Storing documents electronically to reduce paper usage.
Contact us, certified practising Perth accountants, on 08 9256 2777.