The Business Portal will soon be replaced with the new Online Services for Business – ato.gov.au/OSB
With a range of new features, this new service allows you to interact with the ATO in a more contemporary way. Online services for business can be accessed on multiple devices, including smart devices like your phone or tablet.
To start using Online services for business, log in with your myGovID as you did for the Business Portal.
You can use the new Online services for most of your business interactions. For example, you can:
- view, prepare, lodge and revise activity statements
- view, prepare, lodge and revise your taxable payments annual report
- create payment plans
- switch between your businesses with a single log in
- view statements of account and find your payment reference number (PRN)
- manage your accounts and update your tax registration details (for example, add or cancel a role)
- view your Single Touch Payroll reports
- register for goods and services tax (GST) and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding
- access new secure mail subjects
- access the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
- view and print tax returns and income tax history (if you are a sole trader, continue to use ATO Online)
- customise your home page.
The Business Portal will still be available until later in the year.
Further information on the new Online Services for Business can be found here – https://www.ato.gov.au/General/Online-services/Businesses/?=Redirected_URL#Onlineservicesforbusiness
Should you have any queries or require assistance to set up access to the ATO Online Services for Business please do not hesitate to contact our office or email email@example.com