We expect that many of our business clients will be preparing to send us the information to complete their 2014 Financial Statements & Tax Returns. To assist in this regard, we have prepared a checklist available from our website https://www.bqk.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/End-of-Year-Business-Checklist.pdf The list is fairly exhaustive. As a minimum we will generally need:
- Reconciled MYOB Data File or similar information for other accounting software
- Copies of bank statement showing the 30 June 2014 balance for all bank accounts & credit cards
- Copies of loan statements for the 2014 FY
- New lease or HP agreements entered into during the 2014 FY
- Copies of PAYG summaries issued to employees for the 2014 FY
If you have any queries on the information to provide, please call our office.