The ATO are reminding taxpayers that they have an app which allows you to quickly and easily check your 2020–21 tax return progress.
The ATO app allows you to:
- view when lodgements and payments are due
- view a summary of your accounts including income tax and activity statements and payment plan details
- keep your personal and business details up to date
- view your superannuation information and take actions that are personalised to your circumstances, and
- check the details of your registered agent.
The ATO app also has helpful tools and calculators, including:
- myDeductions – you can capture and store your tax receipts and share the data with BQK via email or upload the data to be made available through the prefill report that we can access via the ATO portal.
- tax withheld calculator – you can easily check how much tax should be withheld from salary or wages
- business performance check – users can compare the performance of their business to other small businesses in the same industry.
The ATO app is available to download from Google Play or the App Store.