An excellent administration system is vital for business’ success. The key requirements of an administration system include:
- Employment of appropriate staff of all levels.
- Staff training.
- Management showing support and cooperation for the implementation of the business strategy.
- Appropriate communication within the workplace.
- Regular team meetings.
- Regular planning meetings.
- Retreat meeting – for example, once every six months, to fully review the operations of the business and to plan future activities.
- Development of a business plan with a detailed action plan.
- Regular review of the business plan and action plan.
- Establish a corporate responsibility chart for the business, irrespective of how small the business is. This will assist in the identification of the key duties to be undertaken by individual management and team members.